In partnership with Antmicro, Capable Robot is pleased to offer their Jetson Nano / Xavier NX Baseboard for purchase.
Antmicro offers hardware customization and software services around this platform, and Capable Robot can manufacture such custom variants.
- Jetson Nano / Xavier NX SO-DIMM connector
- Gigabit Ethernet on an RJ45 connector
- Micro USB debug connector
- USB-C DFP (Host) port
- Mini HDMI video output interface
- Mini DisplayPort video output interface
- 2x 50-pin FFC connectors exposing up to 4 MIPI CSI-2 camera interfaces
- M.2 (key M) connector exposing PCIe x4 interface
- 10-pin FFC connector exposing PCIe x1 interface (when used with NX)
- RTC battery backup
- EEPROM for storing board ID/SN
- 9 to 36 VDC power input on DC barrel jack with 2.1 mm center pin
Cables for Allied Vision Cameras
These cables allow the Baseboard to interface to Allied Vision Alvium 1500 C Cameras via MIPI CSI-2.
The FFC connector on the Baseboard's short side has two 4-lane CSI-2 interfaces and has top-contacts. It fully supports either a single camera, or two cameras via the dual-flex cable.
The FFC connector on the Baseboard's long side has one 4-lane CSI-2 interface and has bottom-contacts. The dual camera cable does not work in this location.
Cables are sold in packs and come with one "same-side" and one "opposite-side" cable. This allows connected cameras to either face up or down, depending on which Baseboard connector they are installed into.