In partnership with Antmicro, Capable Robot is pleased to offer their Jetson Nano / Xavier NX Baseboard for purchase.
Antmicro offers hardware customization and software services around this platform, and Capable Robot can manufacture such custom variants.
- Jetson Nano / Xavier NX SO-DIMM connector
- Gigabit Ethernet on an RJ45 connector
- Micro USB debug connector
- USB-C DFP (Host) port
- Mini HDMI video output interface
- Mini DisplayPort video output interface
- 2x 50-pin FFC connectors exposing up to 4 MIPI CSI-2 camera interfaces
- M.2 (key M) connector exposing PCIe x4 interface
- 10-pin FFC connector exposing PCIe x1 interface (when used with NX)
- RTC battery backup
- EEPROM for storing board ID/SN
- 9 to 36 VDC power input on DC barrel jack with 2.1 mm center pin
Volume pricing discounts are available, please contact Capable Robot for details.
The NX Thermal Transfer Plate allows for thermal interface between production NVIDIA Xavier NX modules and stock or customized heatsinks.
- NX Thermal Transfer Plate - Dimensions (PDF)
- NX Thermal Transfer Plate - 3D Model (STEP)
- QATS Heatsink - 3D Model (STEP)
The NX Thermal Transfer Plate can be mounted to a custom chassis, custom heat-sink, or QATS ATS-FPS058037 series heat sinks (available in 6, 11, 18, and 23 mm heights).
The NX Thermal Kit includes the NX Thermal Transfer Plate, required Leaf Spring (155-0892-000) and four Shoulder Screws (155-0876-000) to ensure proper thermal-interface-material compression between the Plate and your NX SOM.
The difficult-to-source Leaf Spring and Shoulder Screws are also availble for purchase without the Thermal Transfer Plate, allowing for your own custom interface plates to be mounted to NX SOMs.
Capable Robot Components can also design and produce custom transfer plates and heat-sinks for your application.
The NX PCIe m.2 E Key PCB provides a standard interface to the NVIDIA NX's PCIe x1 bus, which is exposed on the NX Baseboard via a 10-pin FFC connector. Board specifications:
- m.2 E-Key (PCIe + USB), 2230 size. This is commonly used for WIFI modules like the Intel 8265.
- PCIe x1 interface and 3.3v power are connected to the Host via a 10-pin 0.5mm flex cable.
- USB interface exposed via micro-USB port, allowing USB-specific functionality of the installed card (like Bluetooth) to be used if cabled to the Host. With USB connected, a local 5v to 3.3v regulator can be used in lieu of the 3.3v input on the FFC connector.
Hole spacing on the PCB and location of the flex connector matches that of the NX Baseboard, allowing it to be assembled onto the bottom of the Baseboard. The PCB is open-source and permissively licensed.
Any WIFI module that supports m.2 E Key 2230 size can be used with the PCB. We recommend (and stock) the Intel 8265 due to built-in support within NVIDIA Jetpack BSPs.
The PCIe m.2 PCB can only be used with NVIDIA NX SOMs. The NVIDIA Nano SOM does not expose the PCIe x1 interface this card requires.
The NX Antenna Kit includes:
- Antenna Mount, with mounting holes matching the NX Baseboard standoff spacing.
- 4x Hex Standoff (M2.5 x 5mm)
- 2x RP-SMA to MHF4 coax cables, 100mm long : Linx Technologies CSJ-RGFB-100-MHF4
- 2x WIFI Antennas : Linx Technologies ANT-2.4-LCW-RPS
These cables allow the Baseboard to interface to Allied Vision Alvium 1500C and 1800C Cameras via MIPI CSI-2.
The FFC connector on the Baseboard's short side has two 4-lane CSI-2 interfaces and has top-contacts. It fully supports either a single camera, or two cameras via the dual-flex cable.
The FFC connector on the Baseboard's long side has one 4-lane CSI-2 interface and has bottom-contacts. The dual camera cable does not work in this location.
Cables are sold in packs and come with one "same-side" and one "opposite-side" cable. This allows connected cameras to either face up or down, depending on which Baseboard connector they are installed into.